Traffic Ticket Defense
Why Fight Traffic Tickets?
Why Our Firm?
- Fines and court costs. These alone may justify the expense of a traffic ticket attorney.
- Points added to your license. Even the lowest-level speeding ticket takes years to disappear from your DMV record.
- License Suspension – Either due to a specific type of violation or an accumulation of points, convictions can lead to suspension of your driver license.
- Revocation – Convictions for certain types of violations can lead to full revocation of your driver license.
- Unemployment – If you drive on behalf or your company, accumulation of points makes you a greater insurance risk and could result in your termination.
- Raised insurance premiums – Convictions, even if they carry no points, make a motorist a greater risk to insure and therefore subject to higher insurance rates.
- Criminal Convictions. Charges like Reckless Driving or Driving with a Suspended License may seem relatively minor, but they are criminal charges and can result in significant jail time, huge fines, and loss of license.
- We practice throughout Northern Virginia. Our attorneys have local experience.
- You stay at home while we work.
- Rave reviews from real clients.
- Low, flat, fair fees.